A civil servant in Ketapang who threw Molotov cocktails was threatened with imprisonment for more than 10 years

CSS/JS FIT

CSS IKLAN

Ad
Advertise on Borneotribun.com
Reach tens of thousands of readers every day and boost your business visibility.

Thursday, January 27, 2022

A civil servant in Ketapang who threw Molotov cocktails was threatened with imprisonment for more than 10 years

Follow us:
Google
A civil servant in Ketapang who threw Molotov cocktails was threatened with imprisonment for more than 10 years
Because of heartache, RZ, a civil servant in Ketapang, was determined to throw Molotov cocktails during the inauguration of the official administrator. Tuesday (25/1/2022)

BorneoTribun Ketapang, Kalbar -- It was previously known that RZ (45), a civil servant (PNS) at the PUTR Service, was determined to throw Molotov cocktails during the inauguration of 113 Ketapang Regional Government Environmental Administrators on Tuesday (25/1/2022) at the Regent's Hall.

Currently, the perpetrator has been officially named a suspect by the Ketapang Police, and the perpetrator is still in detention at the Ketapang Police Headquarters.

When confirmed, Ketapang Police Chief, AKBP Yani Permana. S.I.K. M.H through the Head of Criminal Investigation Unit of the Ketapang Police, AKP Primastya.S.I.K said that his party was still handling this case. The perpetrator was admitted when he was in the custody of the Ketapang Police.

"His status is already suspect," he said, Wednesday (26/1/2022).

Primas continued, from the results of the examination of the suspect, it was known that the reckless action was carried out because of heartache.

"The motive is hurt related to the decision to inaugurate the administrator of the Ketapang Regional Government," he said

As a result of his actions, Primas said that the perpetrator was suspected of being under the emergency law number 12 of 1951 or article 187 paragraphs 1 and 2 of the Criminal Code (KUHP).

"The penalty is up to 10 years in prison," he said.

Meanwhile, when confirmed, the Head of Drugs at the Ketapang Police, Iptu Anggiat Sihombing conveyed that the results of the urine test for the perpetrators had come out.

"The results have come out negative," he explained. (25/1/2022) morning.

(Teo/jk)
Ad
Advertise on Borneotribun.com
Reach tens of thousands of readers every day and boost your business visibility.
Google Logo Add on Google
Redaksi
Redaksi
Editor / Journalist
Experienced journalist and editor covering regional, national, social, and political news. Actively presenting accurate, reliable, and easily understood information to readers.

Share this article

  

The following sponsored content was created and presented by the Advertiser. Borneotribun.com is not involved in the creation of this content.

ADVERTISEMENT
Advertise on Borneotribun.com
Reach tens of thousands of readers every day!
Promote your business & products more widely and effectively.
ADVERTISEMENT
Advertise on Borneotribun.com
Reach tens of thousands of readers every day!
Promote your business & products more widely and effectively.